My Alphabet Stories:
Where do I get these books? https://darulkutub.org
They are available at Daar ul Kutub. Follow the link to their website or visit their stores in person.
HOW DO I GET STARTED
- Read the stories to the child.
- Read slowly and with a clear emphasis on the words that begin with the alphabet specific to each story.
- Ask the child to repeat the alphabet specific words.
- Once the child is familiar with the story, seat them beside you so they can look at the words as you read.
- Encourage them to point to the alphabet specific words (the first letter of which is highlighted in red).
- Explain some of the words to the child, but keep the explanations short and simple.
- The stories are meant to be enjoyed together